Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wow what a wonderful weekend we had! We celebrated reaching 300 members over at PCP so much fun! We had a freebie, we had a game here on the blog and we got to chat with a bunch of our fans on PCP as well. Thank you to who all who were able to join in on the fun. We will have another celebration when we hit 400 so keep an eye out!

SO we skipped a few days here between introductions but I was not done yet so lets continue with these....
Today we have Larisa! Larisa is also a seasoned member she helps keeps things flowing over at PCP she hosts our monthly guest designers over there. And she also is in charge of our weekly Dare to be sassy challenges. So without further adieu lets get to know Larisa a little better!

Larisa Hohman, 29, married, no kids, two fur babies, Texas. I'm a high school English teacher and have been a crafter for about 7 years now. I just started stamping about a year and a half ago and I was immediately addicted! As soon as I found Lindsay's new shop, I knew I wanted to be a part of the design team. So i tried out last winter and made it! Now I oversee the Sassy Thursday Challenges and the Guest Designer Contests on PCP. I absolutely love anything girly so Lindsay's creations are perfect for me! I'm so excited to be a part of this team so I can share my creativity and craftiness with all of you!


Name: Larisa Hohman


Location: Texas


How long have you been stamping? About a year and a half


How did you hear about Sassy Studios? I purchased Lindsay’s images when she sold them on other websites so I found out that way.


What was your first ever Sassy Image? I think it was Fabbie Gabbie


What are five craft items you can’t live without? Copics, double-sided tape, stickles, prima flowers, decorative punches


What is your favorite coloring medium? Copics!!! I LOVE THEM!!


Any tips or techniques you can give fellow stampers? The key to making copics look good is to use several shades and blend


If you could create your very own sassy image, what would it be? Something Twilight inspired…I love Twilight!


Any questions you want to ask Sassy Studio Designs? Will you ever sell colored clipart images to use with digital scrapbooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment