Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Morning! Happy Hump day! only 2 days left til Friday!!!
you know I never really cared what day it was or when Friday was when All I did was SSD and now that I have to work a normal job again I cant wait until Friday because the only time I really get to do any SSD work is on the weekend ( a little time on weeknights or mornings sometimes but with a stinky shift like 10-7 like I have right now I loose my whole day!) oh well it pays the bills lol but at least this week is a short week!
SO as I sit here getting ready to go to work I wanted to introduce to you another Fab new member of the Sassy Seven....
Lisa

I am a mother of two ages 8 and 6 girl and boy, and I have married for going on 10 years. I started papercrafting/scrapbooking when my daughter was a baby and I started card making last year when I started my blog in March 2009. I find it relaxing and the kids always love to colour next to me, My daughter has even started a small collection of copic markers herself


Name: Lisa Vaughan


Location: (feel free to be as general or specific as you would like) Ontario, Canada


How long have you been stamping? aprox 2 years


How did you hear about Sassy Studios? - I found you at PCP



What was your first ever Sassy Image? I'm not sure, it was a freebie on PCP


What are five craft items you can’t live without? copics, ribbon, cuttlebug, embossing folders and glue dots


What is your favorite coloring medium? Copics


Any tips or techniques you can give fellow stampers? Switch to digi's they print off perfect everytime and you can resize them


If you could create your very own sassy image, what would it be? Some cool younger kids


Any questions you want to ask Sassy Studio Designs?

No comments:

Post a Comment