Thursday, July 1, 2010

Old, New, Borrowed, Blue

Happy Release Day Cont.... don't forget to read the other Release Day post.

Today we are doing a special Release day challenge this challenge will go through 6pm PST tomorrow (july 2nd)
You must include something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue in your creation (and must include at least 1 SSD image)
the winner will be announced on the blog on the 3rd

This wonderful sample was done by Kathy
The image is new, the patterned paper is old, the color is blue, and the borrowed is the stitching from her MIL's sewing machine.


SO I hope you will join us in this fun challenge one winner will be selected and the prize will be any 3 SSD images of your choosing, you must link to your project below using our inlinkz and please link directly to the project/post.
GOOD LUCK!!!

and don't forgot to stop into the party blog between 5pm and 8pm PST (8 and 11pm EST) to chat with the design team and myself (I'll be a lil late cuz work I'll be there around 7 pm PST) check back here later today we will link to the party blog once we open it back up

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that this card probably works for this challenge. I had just posted it for the CAS challenge. Something old, where talking the papers here; something new is the stamp (at least to me it is); something borrowed is the sentiment tag, where I used my daughter's nestie, and something blue are the colours in the image. A bit of a stretch here, as it isn't a wedding theme.

    ReplyDelete