Saturday, July 10, 2010

IT'S TIME FOR A PARTY!!

Okay, it's PARTY TIME! We've reached 300 members (actually 301 as of today!)
We're going with a Spartan theme - the "300" movie!!
Don't worry "We're not dining in &*#$ tonight"! But we are gonna have some fun!!
There is gonna be a FREEbie...and card challenge...and some party chatting! (Check out the paper craft planet page tonight between 5-7pm PST time zone).
(0: For now, please play along with fun game (below). :0)

Here's a fun questionnaire about the DT with a few questions about SSD thrown in the mix....the person with the most right answers will receive a prize from me!

The Sassy Seven Design Team: (for reference for your answers!)
Lindsay
Kathy
Marilyn
Sara
Larisa
Lisa
Amanda

Email me your answers by Sunday Midnight EST
tandjstudios (at) gmail (d0t) com


GOOD LUCK!
  1. Who’s favorite Scrapbooking manufacturer is Basic Grey?
  2. Who has been with SSD since November 2009?
  3. Who teaches high school English?
  4. Who’s Favorite Food is Olives and cake?
  5. Who loves ribbon, glitter and rhinestones for all her Sassy projects?
  6. Who likes Maple Walnut ice cream?
  7. Who has been stamping for 12 years?
  8. Who lives in Montreal, Quebec, Canada?
  9. Who likes everything from knitting to card making
  10. Who likes Chunky Monkey Ice cream?
  11. Who likes Peanut Brittle Ice cream?
  12. Who was a fashion designer as a profession?
  13. How long has Sassy Studios Designs been in business?
  14. Who will “stamp for wine”?
  15. Who was married 2 years at the end of June?
  16. Who just got her first tattoo but wants another one?
  17. Who likes Cake Batter ice cream?
  18. Who just started a blog last March (2009)?
  19. Who likes Chocolate Fudge ice cream?
  20. Who likes to have “fun” with her “paper”?

5 comments:

  1. I have everything but the icecream and have looked and blog hop for over an hr, any hints. LOL
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take a guess Patricia!! :D You never know! You might be right!!! :D Good luck! I look forward to your email!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, I get an error when I click the link for e-mailing. Just thought I should let you know... Hope to chat with you at the party tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amanda I will do that.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Regan!

    Do you have Microsoft Outlook on your computer? I know I get the error message on my computer cuz I don't have it...I'll edit it though....no worries! :D

    ReplyDelete