Saturday, July 3, 2010

SO as you all know we have new DT members so I thought we would take a brief moment over the next few days to meet each of them and get to know them a little bit

1st up we have Amanda
We had the pleasure of having Amanda as one of our guest designers a few months back and she loved working with us spo much she even applied to go full time with us here and we are extatic to have her back!

I am a mom of two kiddos...my son is four and my daughter is two...I've been married for almost 6 years (in September)...I work for my mom, I clean house for my grandfather, I run my own business...Oh, I live in Ontario, Canada...(yup another Canuck!) And by my birthday, I'm already the big 3-0! Oh, I have a tattoo..and I'm getting another...yes I've been bitten by the tattoo bug! (I need to get another job just to support that habit!)

I've been scrapbooking for at least 10 years (officially) and stamping for 6...and digi-stamping for maybe a year or so...and I can't stop...I don't buy "real" stamps anymore!!!!! (Goodness knows I have enough of those!!!!)


How long have you been stamping? I HAVE BEEN STAMPING FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS BUT GOT INTO THE DIGI STAMPING ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO AND NOW I’M HOOKED!

How did you hear about Sassy Studios? I BELIEVE I FOUND SSD THROUGH THE PAPER CRAFT PLANET SITE I BELIEVE. AND LET ME SAY, I’M GLAD I DID! I LOVE SSD IMAGES AND EVERY RELEASE GETS BETTER AND BETTER!

What was your first ever Sassy Image? COSMO GIRL (I FOUND HER AS A FREEBIE ON A SITE I BELIEVE)

What are five craft items you can’t live without? ONLY FIVE? OKAY, 1) RIBBON 2) BUTTONS 3) COPICS 4) BASIC GREY PAPERS 5) INKS

What is your favorite coloring medium? I USE COPIC MARKERS…MY MOM ACTUALLY LAUGHS THAT I WANT TO BECOME A COPIC CERTIFIED TEACHER….SHE THINKS IT’S FUNNY I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO COLOUR!

Any tips or techniques you can give fellow stampers? GIVE DIGI STAMPS A TRY! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

If you could create your very own sassy image, what would it be? I THINK HAVING A “MOM” WITH A BOY AND GIRL HANGING OFF HER WHILE TRYING TO WORK WOULD BE GOOD! (JUST A LITTLE SNIPPET OF MY LIFE!!!)

Any questions you want to ask Sassy Studio Designs? WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO CREATE ELEMENTS FOR DIGI SCRAPPING? LIKE CREATE EMBELLISHMENTS AND PAPERS FOR THE DIGI SCRAPPERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment