Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Tuesday!
Well Monday just flew right by for me, I barely got half the stuff done on my to do list ;( and now I have to go back to work today. So I am a little late posting this introduction to you today but we have a wonderful sponsorship we are doing and it is posted below this post so be sure not to miss out on it.
So today I would like to introduce to you....
Marilyn!


Hi, my name is Marilyn Webb, and I am so happy to be part of the Sassy Studio Design Team. I have been happily married to my biggest fan for 17 years, I have three children, and two grand-babies. My first and foremost love is for my family, the rest of me is devoted to creating. I have been stamping for about 20 years now, but the last 5 years has really developed into my passion. I am usually "flying by the seat of my pants" when I am making a card. I color my image, then pick my papers, and yeah I change my mind constantly when I start to put it together, but I eventually get there. I wouldn't know how to make a card in one hour!
When I am not working with stamps, I love to knit, crochet, read, and do some decorative painting. I love to cook for my family and friends, especially Italian foods.
I look forward to working with, and getting to know the other members of the design team, and getting to know the Sassy Studio fans, and what could be better than creating with Lindsay's gorgeous images!
Marilyn

Name: Marilyn Webb


Location: (feel free to be as general or specific as you would like) Montreal, QC Canada


How long have you been stamping? About 20 years


How did you hear about Sassy Studios? On Paper Craft Planet


What was your first ever Sassy Image? It was a freebie on PCP, called “Martini”


What are five craft items you can’t live without? Neenah Card Stock, Copics, Ribbons, Flowers (bought or handmade), glitter.


What is your favorite coloring medium? Copics


Any tips or techniques you can give fellow stampers? Dive right in and create, do what feels right to you. Check out other blogs, see what’s new, and find ways to make it your own.


If you could create your very own sassy image, what would it be? I would have to say sassy Goth Girls.


Any questions you want to ask Sassy Studio Designs? Have you ever thought about making sassy Goth girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment