Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sassy Saturday, Gladiator Style

newsassysat

It’s time to feature another FABULOUSLY SASSY SISTAH for another SASSY SATURDAY!  Candy has used the specially release 300 image.  If you missed getting this gorgeous SASSY image from our 300 PCP member party, no worries she will be part of the release on August 1st.

Wonder Woman too

Didn’t Candy do a FABULOUSLY SASSY job with this.  Candy, love your coloring, it totally rocks! 

If you  would like to be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH, then please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net.  Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Candy! You did a fantabulous job!! I love your colour choices! I think I should be Wonder Woman too ;0)...enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!
    Amanda, SSD Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Candy! This is beyond cool! I love how you cut the center out with the nestie die.... I never would have thought of that! And my nickname is Wonder Woman! lol I even have the Barbie version of her on a shelf in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete