Friday, July 16, 2010

A Digi Day Sponsorship

Good Friday morning to you!  Today we are sponsoring an event at Stamp Something.  They are doing a Digi Day event!  The challenge is super easy-use a digi image!!  Here are a few samples:

                                                    KATHY

digi day-kathy

                                                 LISA

digi day-lisa

                                              MARILYN

digi day

Make sure you check out the challenge blog, there are quite a few sponsors for this event.  So, have fun and create with a digi!

3 comments:

  1. what an beautiful cards
    just love it
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job ladies!!

    I thought I'd play along with this one! Here's the link to mine!
    http://colouringourworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/sassy-studio-designs-is-sponsoring.html

    TFL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More wonderful cards from the design team! You ladies never cease to amaze me with your talent! I played along too, Amanda! What a fun and easy challenge! The hardest part was deciding which of my SSD images to use! lol

    You can see my submission on my blog:
    http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com/2010/07/sassy-studio-designs-digi-day.html

    ReplyDelete