Thursday, July 8, 2010

WOW we have met our 4 of our new sassy seven this week so far I thought it was time to pay a little attention to our seasoned ladies (we don;t like the word old here because we wouldn't want it to be taken in reference to any age now would we...)
So 1st up I want to introduce to you Sara! She manages our Sassy Saturdays for us here (so if you ever want to have your projects featured on SSD all you have to do is email her your latest projects) and She manages our sponsorships! and Sponsorships are so important to us here at SSD we have grown so much and it is all due to sponsorships and communities like PCP and SCS. So she helps make sure we have lots of groups to sponsor (so if you are part of a challenge group and are looking for a sponsor you can email her for that too the email addresses are on teh left hand side bar of the blog here)
So here is Sara!!!

'm Sara, and I've been with SSD since Nov. 09. I'm a 39 yo SAHM of 4: Chelsea-18, Ashlee-16, Sabrina-14, and Jesse-11-my only boy! I've been married for almost 20 yrs.(in August). I've been stamping for about 12 years-and LOVE it. Once I found digi stamps I was beyond thrilled. I love the instant satisfaction.

Name: Sara Moreno


Location: (feel free to be as general or specific as you would like) Redding, CA


How long have you been stamping? 12 yrs.


How did you hear about Sassy Studios? The very first DT call


What was your first ever Sassy Image? Cell Phone Cindy


What are five craft items you can’t live without? Copics, ribbon, flowers, bling, printer


What is your favorite coloring medium? Copics


Any tips or techniques you can give fellow stampers? Have fun!


If you could create your very own sassy image, what would it be? Probably a momma and baby


Any questions you want to ask Sassy Studio Designs?

No comments:

Post a Comment