Saturday, July 3, 2010

A couple of Challenge Winners!

Ok, so I'm really falling down on my job here! I have a couple of Sassy Thursday winners to announce...so sorry they're a little late. First of all, our winner from last week's movie challenge is Pam! She made this adorable card inspired by American Grafiti! So cute!
Next, we have the beautiful card made by Dora for the summer challenge a couple weeks ago. As soon as I saw this card, I fell in love with it! The layout is amazing and it's just so pretty!


Dora

Congratulations ladies! be sure to email Lindsay at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com in order to claim your prize (two sassy images of your choice) Don't forget, we have two great challenges going on right now so scroll down to check them out! You could be the next winner!

4 comments:

  1. O wow wow thanks I lov lov this :)))
    Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are awesome! Love each one for the bright and cheerful colors and the designs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dora and Pam, GREAT job!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! This is very exciting!
    Dora--I LOVE your card! Congrats!
    Hugs to all,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete