Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What format would you prefer your images in?

Good morning everyone! so I was thinking about my image files etc and I was wondering what the majority preference is on files. I currently do Jpegs because it alows you to use these in any program including windows. but I do get requests for PNG or PDF or PSD etc etc etc and I have no problem at all sending special files to people when they have certain system requirements etc but I want to make sure I am giving the majority of you a file type that you are happy with ...so I have a poll at the top of the blog and it is going to stay where it is at until nov 1st and I would like to know your opinions and preference. So if you wouldnt mind sharing with me and voting I would greatly appreciate it!
also keep an eye out later today I have a surprise being announced! and samples being shown!
Linds

3 comments:

  1. I like PNG or JPEG because I can change the size easily. PDFs I get into some issues with, even with my PDF editor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer JPEG or PNG, just because I can change the size (like Nicole mentioned).
    Thanks for asking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you do it now. I have to copy and paste into a Word document by it's how I seam to have to do the other digi's too.

    ReplyDelete