Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey there SASSY SISTERS!!! Here we are again! Another week has gone by! Can you believe it? I just LOVE visiting with you all on Saturdays!! It is SO exciting to see ALL of your creations and share them here!! You sisters sure are talented!! Keep that SASSINESS comin'!! I am ALWAYS on the look out for creations to share!! Now, this week is NO exception!! Check out these SASSY creations by, Angela!! Aren't they AMAZING? I LOVE them! Hope you do too!! You can visit her HERE! Make sure to stop by and leave her some love!!


***FIRST SNOW IMAGE~

**MAGAZINE MARGIE IMAGE~
Thanks for sharing your talent Angela!!! Shoot me an email at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com, so I can get you your badge!!!


OK, sisters, now it is your turn!! Your turn to SHARE your talent!! I am looking forward to checking out ALL your creations!! So..........get your creations, using SASSY STUDIOS images, and upload them to PCP and SCS. What are they? Paper Craft Planet and Spitcoaststampers!!! Did you know, we NOW have our own album, over at Splitcoast??!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! So? Remember, Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab that SASSY SATURDAY badge I was talking about, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? Now, if you are NOT able to upload your pic? Don't worry!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. Get your SASSY groove on and get creating!!! It was SO awesome to visit with you today!! I hope you all have a FABULOUS week!! Make sure to stop back tomorrow for, STUDIO SUNDAYS!!! SASSY stuff to be had, for sure!!! Take care and thanks for hangin' out with me!! Until next time................ENJOY LIFE!!!



Jacquie/Javablustamper!

1 comment: