Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our 1st Dare to be Sassy Thursday!

So what an exciting day! not only do we Have our release but we are starting our weekly Challenges!!! We were doing them every 2 weeks or so but we thought we needed something a little more set, so every thursday we will announce a new challenge! Your entries will be due by midnight the following wednesday and the winner will recieve 2 SSD images of thier choice!


So to get us ready for the holidays and in that baking spirit!

Todays Challenge is a Recipe Challenge!!!

lol ok not quite baking or cooking related really lol but the idea of a recipe hehee


Our Sassy Recipe is:

1 - Ribbon

2 - Brads

3 - Designer Papers


So our 1st sample here is done by our DT member Margie! She used my original witch! now I know you are probably thinking why isnt that in the store? or where can I get it?!?

Well this Witch was my 1st ever digistamp I ever did! 1 year ago!! he hee I did it for Simply Sistas... Last month I offered this up as a freebie at one of our release parties! (see one of the fab perks of coming to our parties! he hee) I did decide not to bring her back because well I had 2 witches already at SSD and one over at TDS and this one is available over at MSB, so if you love her so much you have to have her stop on by Modern Sugar Blvd dont worry I do get my comissions he hee but do me a fav and be sure to drop them a note or comment on their blog saying that you bought it cuz you saw it over at SSD and had to have it! he hee Ya know she is super cute though isn't she?!?!? and Fab job by Margie making this Challenge card


The next sample is by Piali! I love this sexy Mrs Claus and I love the card Piali made with her! and her bows always look so perfect!!! Mrs Clause is joining us this release and isn;t she Sassy!?!?! I know sexy images may not be everyones cup of tea and I can appreciate that but when I started designing digistamps a year ago my reason was because well I am a young newleywed no kids the people I made cards for were friends family and well my hubby and I wanted young fun hip and sexy images I could use. And well there weren't any out on the market at the time so I thought ya know what I can soooo do that! he hee and here I am a year later I opened my own store and I design for 2 other stores as well and apparently I am not the only one who wanted a little sexy and a little sassy for their crafts he hee so thank you all! you really have made this a wonderful journey for me and I sincerely appreciate all of you!
And last but never least! we have this beauty by Lelia. I love this Image! I dont knit well unless you count the knifty knitter by provocraft he hee I do use that to make scarves and beanies he hee but I do crochet and every year around the holidays i find i break out my yarn and hooks and work on making something...I dont always finish lol but I still do it every year (I have a blanket that i have been working on for 3 years lol) but last year i made beanies and scarves for my whole family! but even if you dont knit or crochet this image is just so warm and cozy it can be used for so many things don't you think?
ok I get side tracked easy I know and I am sorry he hee
so if you would like to play along you have 1 week to follow our sassy recipe. link directly to your project not just to your blog in a response on this post to enter you rcreation by midnight PST Wed Oct 7th.
A winner will be chosen and announced by Friday and will win any 2 SSD images of their choice!

(I think I will try to set up a mr linkey in the near future but for now we will stick to links in comments he hee)

Good Luck and HAVE FUN!!!
Linds



2 comments: