Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Sassy Sketch Challenge!


It's that Time again!
This week we have a sketch challenge made by me, Valerie YAY! I just love seeing all the cards made with sketches that I create. We have four Sassy design team members including me that made cards to inspire you with this week. We also would LOVE to see the cards that you create using this sketch so leave a comment on this post with the link directly to your card.
You have until midnight pst the 28th to post your creations. and on the 30th we will announce the winner of this weeks sketch challenge. The winner will recieve any 2 SSD digital images of their choice! So we can't wait to see what you do with this sketch!!!


3 comments:

  1. ooh, all these cards are so nice anc sassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! this is my first time playing with your sketch and it sure as heck won't be my last.. I hope you like my card....
    here's my entry

    ReplyDelete