Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hey there Sassy Sisters! SO sorry this is a bit late!! Seems I have a touch of this illness that has been going around too!! SO, I apologize for this being SO late!! Todays featured creation is absolutely STUNNING and I know you will LOVE it!! This SASSY one was created by LISA of Stampin For Sanity!! She used our BEWITCHED image for this little LOVELY!!! Hope you will stop by and visit her for some MORE sassiness!! LISA, make sure to shoot me an email and I will get you your SASSY badge!!




Alright Sisters, want a badge of your own?? What are you waiting for then? Get your creations, using SASSY STUDIOS images, and upload them to PCP and SCS. What are they? Paper Craft Planet and Spitcoaststampers!!! Did you know we NOW have our own albumn, over at Splitcoast??!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! So? Remember, Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab that SASSY SATURDAY badge I was talking about, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? Now, if you are NOT able to upload your pic? That's ok! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. Get your SASSY groove on and get creating!!! LOVED visiting with you today!! I promise I wil be here to visit with you earlier next week, FOR SURE!! Thanks for hanging out with me!! Have a FABULOUS week!! Don't forget to try out our, DARE TO BE SASSY CHALLENGE!! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!! Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is exciting :)
    I just recently purchased my wonderful beautiful sassy images. Can't wait!!!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa's card is really awesome! I love it!!! :O) Thanks for the post, Jacks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Lisa! Love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete