Thursday, October 1, 2009

Falling for Sassy Studio Designs Release


Happy Release Day!!!
I just wanted to start today off by introducing the new images to you!
These fab images are all available in the store as of...NOW!!! he hee
And dont forget to check the 2 posts below to find out about our Blog Hop/Game (and Freebie) and our Challenge (you can win 2 free SSD images of your choice!)

First here we have Falling Leaves

Next we have Fall Fun

Giving Thanks
First Snow
Knitting Nancy
Latte Lori
Under the Mistletoe
Mrs. Claus


Lastly we have a 2 page set of sentiments and tags!
We did Sentiments once before and there has been requests for more, I am so glad you enjoy using them! I also decided to add a few card quotes (this is what I am calling longer quotes or saying sthat can be used inside your cards or maybe on a scrapbook page) and for the first time ever we are doing tags! these tags are sized for a 1 1/4" circle punch!!! you can crop and enlarge if you wish these are very large files with very high quality so if your computer doesnt like these files let me know I can send you other file types other than the jpegs. I am sorry these are coming in late from halloween but it took me a long time to do these, and well halloween is part of fall and this release is all about fall and winter and holidays!
I also want to let you know I take no credit for the fonts I did not create them I merely found them. These were Free fonts I found online. I am not selling the fonts. some of the little icons were from these fonts. So I just want to give credit where it is due since it is not mine to take.

6 comments:

  1. These are excellent!!!! Well done.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC!!!
    Love them all but that knitting one is brilliant for us knitters.
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new designs Linsay
    Sorry I haven't visited your lovely blog for a while I have been so busy, just popped over and wanted to say how lovely everything looks
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great release Lindsay!!!! Can't wait to see what you have for Release part II!!!

    ReplyDelete