Saturday, November 14, 2009

SASSY Saturday is here!! Woohoo!! Time to share some more SASSINESS!!! I just LOVE seeing all of your creations!! You ALL rock!! Alrighty then, all that being said, let's show you this weeks SASSY stamper!! Her name is Melissa and you can visit her HERE!! I have linked her PCP page, since I could not find a blog for her!! She has some AWESOME pics to share!!! Melissa created a pizza box, using Cocoa Carol!! She put hot chocolate packets in it!! Isn't it GREAT??!! She was SUPER enough to take several pics of it, so we could see different angles!!! Thanks SO much Melissa, for sharing this with everyone!! Shoot me an email at sassy.saturday@yahoo.com, so I can get your badges to you!OK, so......I know I say this EVERY week, BUT........now it is your turn!!! Your turn to SHARE your talent!! I am looking forward to checking out ALL your creations!! So..........get your creations, using SASSY STUDIOS images, and upload them to PCP and SCS. What are they? Paper Craft Planet and Spitcoaststampers!!! Did you know, we NOW have our own album, over at Splitcoast??!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! So? Remember, Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab that SASSY SATURDAY badge I was talking about, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? Now, if you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO worries!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com.
Your STILL here?? Get that SASSY groove on and get creating!!! It was SO awesome to visit with you today!! I hope you all have a FABULOUS week!! Make sure to stop back tomorrow for, STUDIO SUNDAYS!!! This week we have our SASSY creator, Ms. Lindsay herself will be coming to you tomorrow, with a SASSY tutorial!!! Be sure to check her out!! Along with Studio Sunday, there will be NEW RELEASES!!! WOOHOO!!! You just gotta love that!! See you NEXT Saturday for some MORE sassiness!! Take care all!!



ENJOY LIFE!!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

No comments:

Post a Comment