Saturday, August 15, 2009

YAY!!! I finally got to play with my own images lol...well play at all lol I hadnt had time in so long to do any crafts =( and I finally got a chance to! I love this new Candy Apple Candace image! she reminds me of Halloween! I think I need to make her some accessories! he hee
Stop by my blog to see a few more!

Next order of business...This is the LAST day to get the Ultimate Fairytale set at it's discounted rate. So if you want it be sure to snag it before the day is over!


Today when the store releases it's new images I will offer a new package with all the Sweet Treats Girls! This package will only be available until the next release I think this is a great way to offer a lil discount for those of you who want them all!
You will have roughly a 2 week period to purchase the whole sets of the most current release!

No comments:

Post a Comment