Saturday, August 1, 2009

Under 'de Sea

Just a quick post while I sneak away from the Ball...we are having such fun chatting up a storm giving away free images having games and challenges it is great! if you hadn;t had a chance to stop by yet please do! We only have 2 1/2 hours left boo hoo =(
But I wanted to show off afe more DT creations. This time featuring our Princess of the Sea!!
Fisrt up this vibrant and fun creation is by Valerie! She also featured one of our sentiments from our Fairytale sentiment set.
Next up our wonder from down under, our amazing Deb did this emerald beauty! she even has a tutrorial which is going to be featured online! (we'll bring you more details on that later)

Also another one from Deb! a shell shaped card! We are hoping to make this template available to you all in the near future!

Lelia did this wonderful under the sea scene using out background image and our mermaid!

and another by lelia with a peek a boo window that shoes the background on teh inside of the card!

This raven haired beauty is by Jen! I love the bobbles and jewels she added!
and one more from Jen a hawaiian inspired mermaid card! you know if mermaids were real I bet they would live in hawaii! or under or around lol you get what I mean!
well thanks for stopping by be sure to see the different DT members blogs for more details and don't forget to stop by our Once Upon A Time Masquerade Ball!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Girls and the new download collection is stunning
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time at the Ball. I couldn't get any of the challenges finished but I will finish them and post them to my blog. Thanks for all the fun and the wonderful challenges and images.

    ReplyDelete