Saturday, August 8, 2009


Hey there Sassy Sisters!! How are you ? Jacquie here!! So glad I could visit with you today! Hope you are all having an AWESOME weekend!! As we speak, my family and I are ALMOST to Myrtle Beach!!
I want to welcome you to out FIRST ever, SASSY SATURDAY!!! What is this, you may ask?? Well......Every Saturday we will pick some of our Sassy customers to feature!! We want to share ALL of your fabulous creations!!! So......be sure to get those pics uploaded to PCP and SCS. What are they? Paper Craft Planet and Spitcoaststampers!!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Not ONLY will you be featured here? You will also be able to grab our SASSY SATURDAY badge, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? Now, if you are NOT able to upload your pic? That's ok! Just submit your creations to sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. So.....let's see who we have today??

**Michelle Baker created this FABULOUS computer password book, using the www.sassy image!! Isn't it GREAT? You should go and visit her at The Silly Stamper!
Thanks for sharing your creation Michelle and be sure to grab a badge, to display on your blog!! Hope your day is THE BEST!!! Thanks for stopping by!! I will see you next Saturday!! Until then? Keep those creations coming and ENJOY LIFE!!!

Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

5 comments:

  1. Oh what fun!! >:0) I have a couple of cards at SCS using SSD images.

    Jacquie, have a safe trip.

    Michelle, Awesome book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, this is too cool! I need one of these myself...I see one in my future! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Michelle!

    Jacquie, I have both accounts but can't figure the thing out for the life of me. I have a blog but I'd like to also figure you the other 2 sights. I'm a HUGE fan of your digi's! I think this is a fab idea ;) Have a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable little password book! Cute idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Thank you so much! What an honor. I was at work monday morning, you know- "working" when I came across this and screamed! A couple people rushed over to see what was the matter and I told them "I'm famous." OK well not really- but it feels like it to me.

    Thank you SO much.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete