Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Previews for the 15th

Man am I behind Schedule! I'm not afraid to admit it, I am human too lol and well time...there is never enough of it in a day! lol
It's a good thing and a bad thing though the bad thing being that I am behind scehdule, the good thing being why I am behind schedule.... Hubby and I are going to buy our 1st house!!! so we have been shopping around and checking them out so hopefully soon we will start the process and it would be great to have it and be moved by the end of this year!!!
...but who is ready to see some previews for this weekends release coming up on the 15th!?!?!
My DT has been working so hard to make these beautiful samples for you!
SO rather than overwhelm you with all that they have been doing I thought I would pick one of my favs for each image so you can be introduced to some of our up and coming sassy girls!
1st up here we have Sweet Cinna-Buns
Creation by Cassie

Next we have Sweet Freckled Lemonade

Creation by Lelia

Sweet Cotton Candy

Creation by Piali

Sweet Cupcake

Creation by Deb

Sweet Bubblegum

Creation by Val

And no these are by no means all that there will be on Saturday, so keep a watch this week for even more!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Linds!!!!
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete