Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Birthday Freebie!!!

Si I promised a surprise or 2 didn't I?!?! lol well so here is the next goodie!
A free image for anyone who wants it in honor of my birthday. It's a framed image of one of our new Sweet Treats Girls in kind of a Cameo style I love it! and I hope you do to!
And if you didnt enter my other game yet be sure to scroll down to view it. All you need to do is send me an email to be entered

Freebie no longer available
Dont forget to double click the image to get the higher quality image and save that one

14 comments:

  1. Oh - Thank you so much she is so cute. She will be fun to color. Hope you have a nice birthday dinner and rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to You!!! Thanks for the FAB freebie. She is gorgeous. The cameo style is Brilliant! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Freebie/gift. Hope you are having a great day so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie. I hope you are enjoying your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute! Thanks so much! I hope you are having a fabulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Lindsay for the lovely freebie, I hope you have had a super duper birthday and you are still a young thing at 25 I promise.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable!!!! Can't wait to color her!!! Thank you and enjoy your birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww how cute! Thanks for the freebie! I hope you are having an awesome birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the gorgeous freebie,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the freebie, hope you are enjoying all the celebrations, I know I am lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the lovely girlie. The cameo style is so different. Glad you have had a fab birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very Happy Birthday to you!
    Cheers for the freebie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the freebie she is gorgeous
    Anne-marie xx

    ReplyDelete