Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Winners Of The IASW Part II Release!

Hi everybody!
What did you think of the blog hop and trivia?
Please leave a comment with your honest opinions!

I know all of you who sent in the email with your answers are
eagerly awaiting the winning names...

Robin Craddock
Heather D
Cherie
Fabiola
Felicia
Susan

So if you ladies would please email us at


we can send you your prizes!

Now we are pleased to announce that we will be having a SECOND Release
this month...on the 25th!



Cannot wait to seee you then!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! I can't wait to see all the villians! I do love me some Halloween and bad people. Love the Disney looking font on the picture. One of my favorite things, Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the Winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another release? Holy cow! Lindsay, you've been quite busy! Villains and Honey in the same name seems like an oxymoron lol. Looking forward to see what these are though! Sadly, I won't be here on release day, but I'll be checking them out when I return from vaca! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete