Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight



Happy Sassy Saturday!!  Today I want to show you a fabulous card that I've recently discovered.  While surfing through some blogs I found this gorgeous creation by Kim of Creative Cards by Kim:



Kim used  a Sassy Studio Designs image called Cosmo and even though this image is retired, it was just too fabulous not to share!!  Kim put so many little "extras" into this card- the glitter earrings, the gem on her ring, those gorgeous flourishes...and that sentiment is just PERFECT for this image!!!  Great job, Kim!  Please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you a Sassy Saturday badge to display on your blog!

Remember to send me pictures of your SSD creations (or send me a direct link to a card on your blog or gallery) and you, too, might be in the spotlight!!!

Have a sassy week, and don't forget!  Next week we will begin showing sneak-peeks of the upcoming new Vicious Villain Honey images that will be available in the store next Saturday!  So, mark your calendar!  You won't want to miss all the fun!!

Hugs,
Mary


4 comments:

  1. Love the Cosmo image.. sad is retired!
    Amazing creation. Congrats to Kim!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what Kim did with this image, love the sentiment, she did a great job!! Go Kim!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am flattered! Thank you so much for this sweet surprise.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete