Friday, August 24, 2012

In the Sassy Spotlight...


Happy Sassy Saturday!!  There are a lot of things happening today with the Vicious Villains release, but I didn't want to forget to put one of our customers in the spotlight. About a week ago, I received an email from Sonia Rivera of Sonia Studio60.  She wanted to share this fabulous card she made using Beach Bum:

This is such a fun card and I love all the details she put into it!  Beautifully done!  Sony, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you your Sassy Saturday badge for your blog.
Enjoy the blog hop and the fabulous new Vicious Villain images!!!  I can't wait to see what you call create using these fun images!!!!

Stay Sassy!
Hugs,
Mary


4 comments:

  1. Love your designs! It's so hard to find images of curvy beautiful women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sonia. Beautiful Coloring I wish I had those curves, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I feel so happy see my creation with SSD. Thanks!
    Mary I email you.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!!

    Congrat Sony

    Hugs, Myrna

    ReplyDelete