Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight- 8-11-12



Hello, and Happy Sassy Saturday!  Well, this project was just meant to be spotlighted this week!!!  I received  these photos by email from the artist and it was also spotted by myself and one of my Sassy Sisters, Shari, so....here it is in all its fabulousness!!!!



Close up:



This stunning notebook was created by Heather Axford from Princess Paper Projects.  Isn't it fabulous?!?!?!  She created this project using a recent Fabulous Freebie Friday image called Denim Debbie...and all I can say is...WOW!!

Heather, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you a Sassy Saturday badge to display on your blog!!!  Thank you so much for sharing your talent!!

If you'd like to be spotlighted like Heather, please send me photos of your SSD creations (or a direct link to the card on your blog or gallery) and you could find yourself on a future Sassy Saturday feature!!!

Stay sassy and I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Well done Heather for creating this lovely project and being highlighted this Saturday.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute project and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete