Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Pop Up Sale Ever!

Hello All so I thought I would do something a little special. It's been a while since I've done many specials. I know the last few releases I have tried to offer the collection at a discounted price for the 1st few weeks it has been in the store because I know sometimes you can't decide, you want them all, so why not give you a little cut in the price. But that is a little limiting since it is only for the new release So I promise to try and do some POP UP SALES from time to time to show my love and appreciation for all of you and the support you have given me. 
So this will be our first POP UP SALE!
Buy any 5 images from our store this weekend and get this Captain Hook Honey for FREE! I will count all purchased images from Friday and Saturday towards it too, to be fair.
This offer is only good for another 48 hours so it will end at midnight PST (California time) Monday August 27th 2012. This Honey will not be put in the store until the 2nd collection of villains are released! Which may not be until October!  So you don't need to email me, how this will work is on Tuesday I will review all paypal transactions and automatically email you your freebie if you purchased 5 SSD images withing the 4 day qualifying period

No comments:

Post a Comment