Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sassy Saturday

It's time to feature another Sassy Crafter. This week we are featuring Sara from Sara's Sugar and Spice. She made this beautiful Halloween card with Wicked Honey. I love how she did the image all in gray. Such a cool effect. She made the star from old packing boxes and it is the perfect embellishment for her card.



Here is her gorgeous card
Congrats Sara! Please email me for you blog badge.

Do you know any Sassy Crafters who have made fabulous creations
using the images from Sassy Studio Designs?
If so, please email me at juliescraftyspot at yahoo dot com
We would love to feature them here on Sassy Saturdays.


6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS creation! I just started using your images a few weeks ago and I am LOVING them, and your blog is a fun place to visit. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful the grey is fabulous on the image well done:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thank you so much ladies for featuring my card!!! I am so honored!
    Jenn & Sandra - thank you for your kind comments, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Sara! Gorgeous card! Love the font you used on the sentiment and Wicked Honey looks fabulous in gray tones! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Sara! Congrats.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete