Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Hop II Winners!

Hello everyone.  I know this is kind of late for which I apologize.  I wanted to wait until all the Steampunk Challenges were over.  It was so intense and exciting during the relay.  I meant to post this right after it was done but alas, I forgot.

Our big winner for Halloween Hop II Challenge card contest is Anne from Anne's Card Challenge.  Thanks so much for entering Anne.  Anne will receive 3 Halloween images (substitions can be made since it is already Halloween).  How awesome!  Please contact Sara and luvs2stamp71(at)att(dot)net to claim your images.

I am not done yet.  I have two random winners to announce.  As you know, we all like comments on our blogs.  So as a thank you I have picked two random winners from all the comments left on our Design Team blogs.  The winners are:

Mary from Mary's Stamping Place
and
Ruza from Ruza's Craft Corner

You each win 1 Halloween image, which again can be substituted since it is already Halloween.  On behalf of the Design Team, thank you ladies for your lovely comments.  Please contact Sara and luvs2stamp71(at)att(dot)net to claim your images.  Happy Halloween!


3 comments: