Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sassy Saturday

It's time to feature another Sassy Saturday Sistah (ok, ok, I realize it is now Sunday)

This past week I have had so much fun seeing all of the creations made using the images from our Progressive Steampunk party. I decided to feature one card that really caught my eye.


This week we are featuring a card made by Glenda Atkins

I just love the design and colors used for this card. Congrats Glenda!

You can email me at juliescraftyspot at yahoo dot com for your badge.


If you would like to be featured as a Sassy Saturday Sistah or know of someone who should be featured, please email me at the above address.

Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Oooo!!! *squeals with delight* Fabulous card, Glenda! Love that flower and those flourishes! Congrats!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Glenda. Your card looks amazing.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda, congratulations!! The card is fabulous, just love your colours!!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Glenda. The colors are wonderful and your layout is just perfect. TFS

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a gorgeous card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Great design and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Great design and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thanks everyone, I am so pleased to have been featured, made my day!!!! Thanks again....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many congratulations Glenda your card is truly amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete