Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sassy Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone! This is Julie.


It's Saturday so that means it's time to feature another Sassy Saturday Sistah!!

Before I show you who we are featuring this week, I need to let you know that I am now in charge of Sassy Saturdays here on the blog. That is the only change to Sassy Saturdays. I will continue to showcase a fabulous Sassy Sistah every Saturday.


This week we are featuring Zeni!


You can find her card Here.


Zeni used the Sassy image Mrs. Clause for her gorgeous card. I just love that sentiment! Thank you Zeni. You can email me at juliescraftyspot@yahoo.com for your badge.


If you would like to be featured or know someone who should be featured as a Sassy Saturday Sistah, please email me at the above address.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Zeni. Love the colors you used.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Zeni! Love the "fur" trim and that sentiment is awesome! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete