Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MUMMY INVASION!!!

Who doesn't love a good looking mummy?  Our image preview today is called Mummy Honey and she certainly is quite a honey!  Here is a card I made using Mummy Honey to get your creative juices flowing:
One mummy is never enough so we also have a Mummy Frame.


Christine certainly rocked this one!  I am just amazed at how awesome this card is.  Every detail takes it to yet another higher level.  Christine is new to our Design Team and she is off to a fabulous start.  Her creativity seems never ending.  I have a little bit of a crafter's crush on her I think.  Way to go Christine.

And I was surprised at the last minute by another new DT member, Karen.  She wanted in on the mummy fun so here is her card:


This is so absolutely awesome Karen!  The coloring is amazing and the feel is so dark.  I love it.  Don't you?

Now don't forget about our Halloween Hop II on Saturday.  You won't want to miss it.  We will also be having another spectacular PCP party coming up soon.  October is quite a busy month for us Sassy Ladies!  I better get crackin'.  See you tomorrow.


 

4 comments: