Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Celebrating 500 - Sassy Steampunk Progressive Challenge #2

Hello and welcome to Part 2 of our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay! We are celebrating reaching the milestone of 500 members in our group on Paper Craft Planet! The relay is part of our week long festivities leading up to Saturday's party! First, let me thank all of you who participated in round one! We had 40 entrants! That means 40 of you scored the next image in the relay - Steampunk Amelia! These lucky gals will be the only ones to get her for free! And if they want to get their crafty little hands on image #3, this is the challenge I have for them:

Create a project using Steampunk Amelia plus a clock(s) and/or gears! You will have until 8pm Pacific time on Wednesday, October 19th to link up your creation below using the InLinks tool. Those that successfully complete this challenge will earn their 3rd free image from this BRAND NEW, never before seen SSD Steampunk collection! After that, there is only one more challenge left in order to finish the relay!

Okay, so let's see who our random winner was from Challenge #1. This lucky lady will receive two Sassy Studio Designs images of her choice! According to random.org, congrats are in order for....
#36 - Alethea

Please e-mail Sara at luvs2stamp71(at)att(dot)net to claim your prize.

And finally, let's take a peek at Steampunk Amelia and what our fabulous design team has created with her!




Aren't they lovely?! Now that I've got you "all wound up" off you go to create! If you missed out on this image, no need to fret. You can still win simply by commenting on this post! At the end of the week two random winners will be selected to win a Sassy image of their choice just for leaving us some love! And don't forget to check in with us over at PCP where there is fun trivia, more prizes, and perhaps another surprise freebie or two up our sleeves!

Thank you again to all our fabulous followers! You rocked that last challenge, and we can't wait to see you do it again!

{hugs}
Regan



26 comments:

  1. Great steampunk lady again! Can't wait to start playing with it ^^ And there were a LOT of fab cards made with the previous image (checked some blogs yesterday :) Not to forget...congrats to Alethea!
    Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Alethea!!!
    Nice cards from the DT...
    I'll print today the image and see what I can do with Amelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I had no idea what Steampunk even was so I'm super excited to have won!! Thanks MR Random Org!! LOL!! Thanks SSD DT for a fab celebration!!! Am enjoying creating out of my comfort zone!! Will email Sara now!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg too late. well... hope you all enjoy this challenge.

    congrats to the winners.

    hugs,
    kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another super gorgeous image for my collection! So glad I was able to do the first relay, I really love your images! Thanks so much. Congrats Alethea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Alethea! Thank you for another great challenge, will get working on this one today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Alethea! Can't wait til #2 is in my inbox. Itchin' to get started. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congratulations Alethea your card is just lovely
    Thanks again ladies another great image Amelia i didn't have any of the embellishments required so went looking only to find 3 of the crafts shops didn't stock them l wasn't best pleased as the weather was awful anyway l have put the image togethe with computer generated clocks and gears hopefully this will do if not it just great colouring in the image many thanks:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Didn't get the first challenge done in time... oh, well. Thanks for the other freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards DT! You are all so talented. Hope I can keep up with the challenges. Thanks again for all the great freebies. Lindsay you are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I barely made it through the first entry in time, now the pressure is on for the second:)) Was great fun actually and I will be trying again today ( at least I know about it this time and have a whole extra day - aaah life is good- lol). Thanks for the fun relay contests!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Alethea!!
    It is so much fun! wow
    I just love the images, they are just gorgeous!
    And the new challenge, can't wait!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just finished uploading my card with Steampunk Amelia! She was soooo much fun to work with! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amelia still hasn't flown into my Inbox... :O( Did she get lost?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Alethea!
    I really enjoyed playing with Steampunk Amelia, she's Fabulous
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Althea....

    Fun Progressive Challenge SSD team!! I think you all rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE this hot lady, I so need her! Thanks for this chance.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These Steampunks are just soo Sassy.. I love them I love their shapes. Great Job Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, I checked out the entries already here and boy oh boy is there some talented stampers in the challenge...thanks for all the inspiration and for the lovely images...they are really fun to work with....

    ReplyDelete
  20. WTG Alethea!!!
    Wonderful image once again. Very fun to color and use in a creation. I haven't done much with steampunk until now, but I am enjoying every minute of it!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards and sexy images ;)!!I love Steampunk and wish my schedule allowed me to participate this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG I can't believe it I got it in in time with 1 hour and 56min left, lol! Fantastic image thank you so much for the chance to create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for Amelia! She was a blast to play with!:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Poop! My internet was down and my posting didn't link...
    It was fun to work with Amelia! :)

    Thanks anyways...

    http://scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com/2011/10/steampunking-again.html

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sorry i missed the deadline, due to having no puter to work on, but did the card and got a posting done just for you to see, here is the link.....
    http://craftsfriendsangels.blogspot.com/2011/10/super-sassy-divas-and-more.html
    lotsa luv
    ps: #3 looks absolutely stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete