Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sassy Saturday

Happy Saturday! It is a perfect fall day here in Missouri. The leaves are changing colors and the sun is shining!! I get to spend the day with my oldest son doing a little shopping for his senior pics too.


Today I get to share with you another project made by a very talented Sassy Sistah! This card was made my Cathy at Cathy's Creative Corner. She used the image Bubble Bath from the Sassy Studios Store.

I just love the glitter around the image and the pearls for the bubbles was a great touch.
Cathy, please email me at juliescraftyspot@yahoo.com for your Sassy Saturday badge.

If you would like to be featured as a Sassy Saturday Sistah or know of someone who should be recognized, please email me at the above address.

Happy Crafting and I hope you get to enjoy the fall day!





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cathy. This card is so pretty, love the pearls for the bubble.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is a fabulous image and those bubbles are amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite images. Great card. The pearls are just the right touch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the owner of this card used the pearls to add texture and a raised element to the card. Very cute! It's different, I usually add liquid applique to the bubbles, but this added a different type of texture.

    ReplyDelete