Saturday, May 1, 2010

We Have A Scavenger Hunt Winner!

Woo Hoo, we have a winner! Random.org picked:

#4

I'm sorry, I tried to copy and paste this thing, but it was NOT working! So, number 4 is:
Caprice-CGH , you get to choose 3 images of your choice. You can Email Lindsay at:
sassystudios@yahoo.com for your prize!

Now, we have to give an honorable mention to Shaela, she sent in the cutest picture of her daughter wearing all of the things listed! So Shaela, email Lindsay and you get 3 images also.
Congrats to both winners!

3 comments:

  1. oh, hurray!! I will let my little girl pick out a couple of her favorite images to play with (since she loves to stamp and color, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners...that is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you. I really won.

    ReplyDelete