Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sassy Saturday Time Again

Good Saturday evening, hope your having a great weekend.  Because it’s Saturday, that means it’s SASSY SATURDAY time.  Sorry I was a little late in posting this, we have lots going on around here.  So, without wasting anymore time, here is our featured SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH Kelly.  Her blog is full of wonderful SASSY creations, I just picked one.  You will have to visit here blog to see all the wonderful SASSINESS.

sassy sat

Is that not adorable?!!  Onto other business, I told you there was a lot going on around here.  The next post down is the first post of our relay contest.  Grab the freebie, and create something with that, email Lindsay, and get the next freebie.  A couple of more posts down is the DT call. Grab that freebie, follow the directions and enter to be a part of our wonderful Design team.  And of course don’t forget to enter our weekly challenge.  To all of our US SASSY sistahs, HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!  Please stay safe and have fun!  Kelly email me (sara) at sassysaturdays@att.net, and I’ll send out your SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH BADGE! 

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, that rocks! I LOVE the colours of your cake {I LOVE that image too! :D} Congrats on being the Sassy Sistah!! :D Off to check out your blog!!! :D Amanda

    ReplyDelete