Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sassy Saturday Time!

Good Saturday evening to you.  As you’ve probably noticed we’ve been VERY busy around here, it’s release day!  So, we’ve been playing games, making layouts, and all kinds of fun.  But I did not forget about all of our FABULOUSLY SASSY SISTAHS! While searching throughout blog land, I came across Erin.  Although this card is a couple of months old, I thought it was gorgeous!  She used BABY BUMP and made a wonderful card with it. 

baby bump

Now, didn’t I tell you it was FABULOUSLY SASSY?   Don’t ya just love all those flowers?  Absolutely gorgeous Erin!  Please email me(Sara) at sassysaturdays@att.net, and I’ll get your badge out to you.  If you would like to be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH please email me a link to your blog, and I’ll get it up as soon as possible.   Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: