Happy Friday All!!!
I apologize I haven't been around this week was my 1st week at my new job, but also we have had a terrible stomach bug going around and I got it ugh!
But I am feeling so much better today and just in time for this wonderful holiday weekend and boy do I have some news for you!!!
So June 1st is release day as you may or may not know, but it's not just any release day....June in our 1 year anniversary here at SSD!!! I started SSD a year ago around the time of my 1 year wedding anniversary, so not only is SSD having an anniversary, Chris and I are as well he hee so June is going to be great fun!
So for this extra Special Landmark we couldn't just do any old release now could we?!?!?
So I wanted to come on here today to give you all a little heads up, our release party is going to start tomorrow with a little relay. This relay with be Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday where it will end with a full release party with hop and chatting and freebies the whole 9 yards!
So Saturday I will post a freebie for everyone to get it will be one of our best sellers of our 1st year, you must create something with that image by the deadline to get the next image, then create something with that image to get the next etc, so everyone will get the 1st freebie, but you must play in order to get the other freebies, and for those that play through the whole relay will get a final prize which will be one of the new release images!!! so thats just a brief intro for you I will have full details up tomorrow morning so make sure you check back and play all weekend
next order of business... a New DT Call!!!
We are looking for 4 more sassy ladies to join our team.
We will have a 6 month term for this full time team (we will continue to hold our monthly guest designer contest over at PCP and have a new guest designer each month)
What do you have to do:
1) you will be required to participate in SSD challenges (roughly 2 per month as it will be a rotating schedule)
2) you will also be required to participate in our sponsorship challenges (no more than 2 a month as they will also be rotated)
3) you will be required to create with SSD images and post on your blog, PCP and SCS at least once a week.
4) you must create at least 2 projects for each release day event.
5) you must actively participate in our release day parties and events as well as on out PCP group
What will you get:
1) upon acceptance to the team you will receive 3 SSD images of your choice to get started with
2) you will receive all of the images from each new release each month as well as any bonus images I create and give out during that time
3) you will receive a 30% discount on all other SSD images you wish to purchase
What are we looking for:
We are looking for energetic crafters that love Sassy Studio Images.
We are looking for team players that will contribute to the team environment and stay involved with our fans.
How to apply:
1) create a project with the freebie image below
2) select any other 3 projects you have done with any images
3) create a brief profile -name, email address, blog and/or gallery links, where you are from (international are welcome), why you want to be part of SSD and any little bits about yourself you'd like us to know
then email it all to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
When is the Deadline:
You have until midnight PST (California time) on Saturday June 12th 2010 to get your email entries in. The new team will be selected and contacted via email by the 14th and announced to the public on the 15th of June. your term will start immediately as you will be a part of our July release. your term will end Dec 31st 2010
So whether you plan to try for the DT or not snatch up the freebie and play double click to go to full resolution version before saving to your computer
FREEBIE NO LONGER AVAILABLE