Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sassy Saturday Time Again!

newsassysat

Happy Saturday!!! I hope you all are having a wonderfully sunny and nice Saturday.  We are and I am so excited.  It seems like the nice weather might be around to stay.  And since it’s Saturday it’s time to feature another FABULOUSLY SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH , and today it is AmandaB.  She has this wonderfully SASSY creation for me to show you.

Celebrate_everything sassy sat. is this not too cute?!  Love how she put the present in her hand.  Love the buttons too.   So, AmandaB from Amanda’s crafts and more, email me-Sara at sassysaturdays@att.net to get your SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH BADGE. 

If you’d like to be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH, them email me at the above address, and we will feature you here!  Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, thanks so much for featuring my card for Sassy Saturday!!

    Thanks
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Amanda! Love the layout and the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Amanda! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute...love the way you did the present! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete