Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight



Welcome to the last Sassy Saturday Spotlight for 2012. We have seen some fabulous creations over the past year and I know that 2013 will bring us even more!  Today I would like to share this beautiful card by Natascha from Nataschas Blog:

 
 
She used SSD's Steampunk Josephine and colored her beautifully!  I just love everything about this card- the colors, the layout and that heart...all fabulously put together!!  Natascha, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I'll send you the Sassy Saturday Spotlight blog badge to display.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve and a very happy 2013!  See you again soon!!
Hugs,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card the image is stunning and the layout is beautiful too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is absolutely gorgeous...wowow..xx

    ReplyDelete