Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight!


Happy Sassy Saturday!!  Can you believe that today is December 1st already??!!  Winter is definitely in the air and today I want to share this fabulous card by Alice Brown of Alice Brown Creations using Sassy Studio Designs' Frostina image.  Unfortunately Frostina was retired yesterday but I have a feeling you'll be seeing her again very soon!  :)

 
Alice's coloring is spot on and I just love the pearls and snowflakes that she's added.    What fun background papers she's used, too!!!  Alice, email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you the Sassy Saturday blog badge for your blog!
 
I hope you all have a wonderfully "sassy" day!!  See you next weekend!!
Hugs,
Mary

5 comments:

  1. Whoooooooooooooo-Hooooooooooooo!!! Thank you Mary and SSD for featuring me!!!! I am a HUGE fan of Sassy images, for mr this is a true honor!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Alice; your card is gorgeous. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Pretty. Congratulations on being our Sassy Saturday Spotlight well deserved.

    ReplyDelete