Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight!

 
Hello, and happy Saturday!  There is a nip in the air here in Maryland.  Cooler temperatures are here and summer is almost a memory...but I'm not quite ready for summer to be over, yet!  I hope that you are able to make a few more sassy summer memories before fall gets here in full force!!  I found this wonderful summer card created by Teresa Gray of Mommamea's Favorite Things:

 
 
I just LOVE the way she's colored the Sarong Sassy image (what great hair she has!!)...and how creative is it to cut the sun using yellow paper and her Nestabilities?!?!  Those dolphin and duck eyelets are way too cute!!

Great job, Teresa!!  Please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you your Sassy Saturday blog badge!
 
If you'd like to be spotlighted on a future Sassy Saturday post, please send me a picture of your creation using an SSD image (or send me a direct link to a blog post featuring a SSD project!) and you could find yourself in the spotlight!
 
Oh, and don't forget!!!  SSD is currently holding a DT Call and the deadline for applying (September 23rd at midnight PST) is quickly approaching!!!!. For more information click HERE.

Hugs!
Mary



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me this week. What a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Creation, love it! Congrats Teresa!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numerous papercrafting organization makers, computerized item makers, and both on the web and physical retailers are hunting down capable
    Assignment writing service
    papercrafters like you to join their plan groups.

    ReplyDelete