Saturday, March 13, 2010


Hey there all!! Happy SASSY SATURDAY to you!! I have an AWESOME one for you today, found by my SUPER sassy DT sistah, JEN!!! Thanks Jen for finding this perfectly AMAZING creation!! Check this out girls!!! This is an invite, created by BETTY of THE SCRAP HAPPY WITCH!!


What did I tell ya?!! She used the Queen Of Hearts and I think it is FABULOUS!! Thank you Betty for sharing your SASSINESS!! Send me an email to sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will get your blog badges to you!!!
Ok my Sistah friends!! LOTS to do today!! BUT....rememeber..................it is your turn now!!! Let's see your SASSINESS!!! All you have to do is create something, using a SASSY STUDIO image, and post it to your online gallery or blog!! Hey......it could be Splitcoast or Papercraft Planet!! Who knows! Whatever you choose, be sure to label it sassystudio, so we can find it!! If you are unable to upload it? NO worries, just email it to me at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will check it out!! I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!! Not only will you be featured here? BUT......you will receive a ROCKIN badge and a SASSY Saturdays badge, to display on your blog!! WOOHOO!! We LOVE those badges!! Ok.....must be going!!! LOTS to do today!! OH, wait, I already said that! Haha!! Well, ya know!! Have an AWESOME week!!! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for STUDIO SUNDAY!! See you next time!! Thanks for hanging out with me!!




ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper-Party Planner

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love this card....beautiful and wicked at the sametime :)

    ReplyDelete