Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sassy Saturday Spotlight- Let It Snow!!!


Well, February is almost over and here in the mid-Atlantic US, we've hardly had any snow...all the big storms seem to skirt by us...it's still cold and it's my feeling that if it's going to be cold, let it snow!  I found this absolutely gorgeous winter card created by Nanda of Nanda Creatief.  I just love everything about this card- the papers, the punched borders, the layout and that stunning image!!! 

 
Nanda used Sassy Studio Designs' Snowman Pin-up and wow...look at how perfectly she's colored her!!!   Nanda, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you SSD's Sassy Saturday blog badge to display proudly on your blog!
 
Stay sassy and I'll see you next weekend!!

Hugs,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card and brilliant colouring on the image stunning papers too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is so pretty and I love the colors.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete