Friday, October 26, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday

October is almost over, but we have one more Fabulous Freebie Friday this month so why not give you an extra treat in honor of my favorite holiday on October 31st?!?  If you head over to our Paper Craft Planet group you will find TWO fabulous images available today!  And there is a new challenge posted as well so we hope you'll play along!  Here's a little snippet of the freebies...

Courtesy of DT member Kim

Courtesy of DT member Regan
We are only 5 members away from 800 on PCP and when we reach that milestone there will be another fabulous free image and some fun to celebrate!  So spread the word!  I hope everyone has a safe and spooky Halloween!  Do we have any fans dressing up out there?  As long as "Frankenstorm" doesn't ruin Halloween here on the East Coast, my small man will be going as a dalmatian puppy and I will be Cruella de Vil!

Happy Haunting!

{hugs}
Regan

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your awesome Freebies.. I really appreciate your generosity and that you give current, quality, really great freebies, not just little token teasers.. I am grateful and always spread the word...Haven't been able to do much since I broke my arm, but I eagerly await your freebies and will use yours first when I am able and will be sure to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your digis, but the two freebies that you offered are beyond great! Thanks so much for offering these fantastic freebies1

    ReplyDelete