Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FAN-tasic Blog Hop Winners!

Hi everyone.  It is time to announce the winners form the Fan-tastic blog hop this weekend.  The Big winner of 3 FAN-tastic images of her choosing is:

Bo

The winners of 1 FAN-tastic image of their choosing are:

cinmfoster & Robin

Congratulations ladies.  I don't know how you are going to choose from the 5 new images.  They are all so FAN-tastic!  Please contact Sara at luvs2stamp71(at)att(dot)net.

Thanks so much to all of you for your support and thanks to Lindsay for creating such amazing images for us.  Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. YAY to the winners! So generous of SSD to give some of these FABULOUS new images away and that blog hop was so much fun--a true gift in itself and that's the truth :) I had a blast and am so full of inspiration, you better believe I'm buyin em all! Thanks ladies xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations to the winner:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm a winner! I cannot believe it! Thanks very much! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete