Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sassy Saturday Spotlight

 I am a day late and a dollar short with Sassy Saturday this week.  Can you guess why I didn't label this post Sassy Saturday Sistah?


 Our featured crafter this week is Kevin from McCrafty's Cards
Here is his fabulous card.
I chose to feature this card for several reasons.  For one it is gorgeous and well balanced.  the coloring is amazing.  I just love her hair.  Second, I wanted to show that it isn't just women who enjoy crafting withYimages from Sassy Studio Designs.  Hop on over to Kevin's Blog and show him some love.
Congrats Kevin!!

If you would like to be featured as a Sassy Saturday Sistah, then please email me at juliescraftyspot at yahoo dot com
If you know of someone we should feature, then please feel free to refer them as well.

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kevin! This is a beautiful card and a well deserved honor! I'm off to check out your blog! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kevin. Beautiful Card. Love your the color combo you used.

    hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Ladies, for featuring my card, I feel truly honoured.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete