Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 12 Tag (PRIZE INVOLVED)

On the 12th day of Christmas, the design team gave to me...

A Tag made with 12 letter stickers!



I had a hard time coming up with a Christmas saying that had 12 letters in it! I finally came up with Feliz Navidad! I tried out some shading in Photoshop when I coloured this image but it's kind of hard to see.

Thanks to everyone who has been checking out our tags! Now I've created a little contest for you all.  Create any of the 12 tags of Christmas and get an entry for every tag made (12 tags made = 12 entries).  Max 12 entries per person. It will be open till Dec. 23rd Midnight PST and the winner will be announced Dec. 24th, just in time for Christmas. Make sure you link your post(s) to this blog post to be eligible to win! 

Any questions, please post a comment with an email address and I'll do my best to answer your questions!

4 comments:

  1. again such a amazing tag
    i've had a great time looking everday to the lovely tags
    my compliments to all
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not too sure if we "had" to use a SSD image on our tags?? BUT I still entered these that I made

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharette, you don't have to use SSD images...we're trying to open it up to other images that way everyone can play! Make sure you link your blog post to this post using the Add your link option! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great idea for a challenge Amanda! x

    ReplyDelete