Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sassy Saturday-Fourth of July Style

newsassysat

***PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR IMPORTANT INFO.***

YAY it’s Saturday and we have a lot going on around here.  We have 300 members on our PCP page and are having a party to celebrate.  The post below this has all the info.!

You will not believe this SUPER SASSY card that was emailed to me.  Patty has some amazing talent.  She has used the Crissy’s Prom image and made it look spectacular. 

7-10

Is that not FABULOUSLY SASSY?!  Head over and check out her blog so see some more awesomeness.  Patty please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net and I’ll get your badge out to you.  If you would like to be featured as our SUPER SASSY SISTAH then email me at the above address.  Have a wonderful Saturday, and don’t forget to read the post right below for all the party details, and a fun game!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for showing my card, I really loved making it.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is adorable, beautiful and amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just a perfect card
    just love it
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete