Saturday, January 16, 2010


Hey there SASSY Sistahs!! How are you? Did you have fun at the PARTAY, yesterday? It was SO awesome to see ALL that talent out there!! In honor of ALL that talent, I thought I would INTERRUPT your regularly scheduled SASSY SATURDAY......to bring you a SPECIAL Sassy Saturday!! Whatcha' think? I thought it would be SUH-WEET, to show ALL the award winning SISTAHS creations.....HERE...in one place!! That way too, if you missed it? HERE they are for ALL to see!! Besides......I think they ROCKED Sassy Studios, don't you?

**ALL OF THE SISTAHS WHO SHARED THEIR CREATIONS IN THE HOP, SEND AN EMAIL TO LINDSAY, SHE HAS A SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR YOU!!!
SASSYSTUDIODESIGNS@YAHOO.COM**



OK, Ok, So with out further babble.....HERE they are!!!




**MAKE SURE TO EMAIL YOUR IMAGE CHOICES TO LINDSAY AT sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com

OK.....ladies........if you ALL could email me too at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com, I will send you your ROCKIN Badges!!
Aren't they ALL Sassy Suh-weet?!! Thank you to ALL of you who joined us too, you all are SASSY, for sure!! I KNOW there are more of you out there!! I KNOW there is MAD talent out there! SO.....want to be featured HERE? Get creating and all you have to do is create something, using SASSY STUDIOS images and upload it to PCP and/or SCS. SO......what are they, you might ask? Well, they are Paper Craft Planet and Splitcoaststampers!!! We have our own album now, over at Splitcoast!! So, you can add your sassiness there! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Got it? Remember,......... Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab a SASSY SATURDAY badge and a ROCKIN' badge! How SWEET is that? If you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO worries!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. I can't wait to see them!! Thanks for hanging out with me today and don't forget to stop back tomorrow for STUDIO SUNDAY!! Have a FABULOUS week and I will see you next time!!


ENJOY LIFE,
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

1 comment:

  1. ALL of you ladies did a fab job! Thanks to everyone for making our first customer blog hop a huge success! :O) Congrats girls!!!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete